Luxurious European House Plan with Second-level Man Cave and Theater
About This Plan
- This luxurious, European house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, boasts a rich exterior with a porte-cochere leading into a courtyard surrounded by five garage bays.
- The palatial interior highlights a grand, curved staircase in the foyer, with views into the bordering dining room and study, as well as straight ahead into the great room.
- The chef's kitchen makes entertaining a dream, and the adjoining scullery maximizes workspace. Escape to the loggia for fresh air, complete with a fireplace and grilling station.
- The well-appointed, master suite is located on the main level, and presents a laundry room attached to one of the walk-in closets flanking the hallway to the lavish en suite.
- Each of the four additional suites on the second level includes a full bath, and a children's lounge contains toys to the second level.
- Above the garage, discover a man cave with a wet bar and a theater. An option for an exercise room offers the homeowner a flexible design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,156 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 343 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 505 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 143' 5"
- Depth: 98' 11"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1723 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"