Luxurious Mediterranean Beach Home with Open-Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Low-pitched, hip and valley roof lines rest atop this luxurious, Mediterranean beach home, which offers an open-concept floor plan ideal for gatherings, and split bedrooms which provides restful and private sleeping accommodations.
- Double doors welcome you into a spacious foyer with views through the great room and beyond to the covered lanai. Two retractable walls in the heart of the home bring the outdoors inside, while filling the space with natural light.
- A forward-facing study includes a wet bar and a wall of built-ins.
- Retreat to the master suite, which boasts sliding doors to the back porch, dual closets, and a lavish bathroom with a standalone tub located in front of an oversized shower. A door reveals access to a single-car garage.
- Three secondary bedrooms occupy the left side of the home; one includes a full bath, and two share the hall bath.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in Collier Country, Florida
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,602 sq. ft.
- Deck: 879 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss