Luxurious Mediterranean House Plan with Wrap-Around Veranda
About This Plan
- Striking details such as round, arched and transom windows plus an elaborate roof line serve to draw your eyes to this luxurious Mediterranean house plan.
- The spacious interior feels even larger thanks to interior columns that keep the sight lines flowing.
- Both the formal dining room and living room have unusual octagonal shapes and lovely tray ceilings.
- A covered porch in back wraps around the kitchen, nook and family room with a wall of windows to bring in light.
- The walk-in closet in the first floor guest suite has a hidden door that opens to a windowless safe room that can act as a storm shelter.
- On the upper floor, the master suite reigns supreme with its sitting area, tray ceiling and a door to the upper balcony.
- Bedroom 5 also has a door to the balcony where you can look down into the family room below.
- Everyone will enjoy the media room and there are two hall walk-in closets for linens and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,776 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"