Luxurious Mountain Ranch Home Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This rugged Craftsman home plan has a 3-car garage angled from the main body of the home on the left and matching shed dormers flanking the covered entry.
- Inside, the vaulted great room takes center stage with exposed truss (non-structural), a fireplace on the right and access to the covered patio.
- The kitchen has two islands and views to the dining room and great room. A door gives you access to the outdoors for dining al fresco.
- The office and Bedroom 2 have vaulted ceilings while the master suite has a tray ceiling.
- A small covered patio on the side gives you access to the home by the laundry room.
- The optional finished lower level gives you a large rec room and media area as well as a bar and wine cellar. A guest bedroom and lots of storage complete the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 95081RW (2,803 sq. ft.).
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,623 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,623 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,253 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 825 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 154' 4"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1478 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12