Luxury Craftsman with Front-to-Back Views
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Step inside this luxury Craftsman house plan and you'll be blown away by the front-to-back views. Exposed timbers add a sense of drama to the vaulted ceilings.
- The vaulted great room features a fireplace and built-ins. The rear Nanawall can be folded open bringing an even greater sense of space connecting you to the outdoor living room.
- The kitchen features a large island with seating plus a breakfast bar. The nook is light-filled and has direct access to the covered outdoor living room.
- The den has french doors and built-ins and is great for guests or for a home office.
- The master suite has a fireplace of its own. You'll enjoy the luxury tub in the five-fixture bath. And the walk-in closet is spacious.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across the home for added privacy. And a large utility room is located off the 3-car garage.
- Related Plans: Gain a finished basement with house plan 23285JD.
- Get a bunk room and bedroom over the garage with house plan 23623JD. And get a smaller home with a bonus room with house plan 23283JD (3,780 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.