Luxury European Home Plan with Second-level Library and Entertainer's Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Filled with thoughtful features, this Luxury European home plan presents 4,591 square feet of living space on the first 2 floors, an additional 3,145 square feet in the finished basement, and a 4-car garage that extends at an angle from the right side of the home.
- The generous great room with fireplace and exposed beams seamlessly connects with the kitchen, dining nook, and spacious outdoor living space. Two islands in the kitchen maximize workspace and a pass-thru pantry leads into the service areas / garage.
- A tray ceiling crowns the master bedroom and boasts a deluxe ensuite and dresser island in the walk-in closet. Across the hall, 4 family bedrooms share 2 Jack-and-Jill bathrooms.
- Quieter spaces, like the den and second-level library, provide serene spaces to relax, while the finished basement offers a fun experience for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downstairs, a wet bar caters to a game / family room and features a wine room next door. Completing the basement, discover a home theatre, virtual sports room, exercise space, and two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 491 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, or 7
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 146' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1529 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss