Luxury French Country House Plan with Four Car Garage
About This Plan
- An elegant and intricate roof line tops this French Country manor house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) that has over 5,000 square feet of luxurious space for your family to live in.
- The wide foyer takes you back through the gallery hall right into the beamed living room with its wall of windows overlooking the rear covered area.
- There's a formal dining room or you can eat in the bayed breakfast nook off the kitchen.
- The kitchen is the command center of the home where you can keep an eye on things in the nearby family room or attend to the laundry or stock up in the walk-in pantry.
- A beautiful quiet study has one wall lined with built-in shelves and views to the front of your property.
- The master suite is spectacular, boasting a huge bedroom, giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections and a dedicated exercise room.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms lie close to the enormous rec room complete with a powder room and wet bar.
- Skylights brighten the stairwell and there's lots of attic storage and a bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,770 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 483 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 10"
- Depth: 118' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1085 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick