Luxury Home Plan with 4-Season Porch and Indoor Sport Court
About This Plan
- With room to sleep five (and two laundry rooms), parking for four vehicles a 4-season porch, a finished lower level with a sports court and a bar, this luxury home plan has it all.
- A mudroom off the family entry and a closet off the formal entry help keep clutter at bay.
- The great room opens to the kitchen giving the home an open feel. A door off the dinette takes you to a 4-season porch which opens to an open-air deck.
- The study in front sits behind french doors and has direct front porch access.
- The upper floor has four bedrooms, each with its own bath. The master suite has a 2-sided fireplace separating the sleeping area from the sitting area. A loft and a laundry room complete the floor.
- The fully-finished lower level gives you a game room with wet bar and a spacious family room with fireplace, a fifth bedroom (and a dedicated laundry room) as well as a sports court and a room for your golf simulator.
- Related Plans: Check these other 4-car sports court house plans - 73400HS, 73357HS, 73366HS and 73373HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,461 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,099 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,708 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 546 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 242 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 213 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1000 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss