Luxury Master Suite and Recreation Level
About This Plan
- A fantastic porch with sturdy columns wraps around the front left corner of this extravagant Craftsman home plan.
- A covered deck in back gives you a second location to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- The two-story foyer is roomy and opens to the formal living room which in turn is open to the dining room.
- There, you'll find a wall of built-ins and access to the kitchen via a butler's pantry.
- The kitchen is huge and has views of the nook and the family room with fireplace.
- A first floor guest suite ideal for elderly relative who don't want stairs.
- All the remaining bedrooms are upstairs.
- And a large bonus room - included in the total living area calculations - is over the garage. Finish it later and end up with the same home but less heated area.
- The fabulous finished lower level has plenty of room for a media room, exercise room and huge rec room with a kitchenette.
- Related Plan: Need a crawlspace foundation? Save money with house plan 2387JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,590 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss