Luxury Master Suite with Sitting Room & Fireplace
About This Plan
- A fantastic porch with sturdy columns wraps around the front left corner of this extravagant Craftsman home plan. A covered patio in back gives you a second location to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- The foyer is roomy and opens to the living room which in turn is open to the dining room. There, you'll find a wall of built-ins and access to the kitchen via a butler's pantry.
- The kitchen is spacious and has views to the nook and to the familiy room with fireplace.
- All the bedrooms are upstairs. And a large bonus room - included in the total living area calculations - is over the garage. Finish it later and end up with the same home but less heated area.
- The roof has an 8:12 pitch and is a truss design.
- BONUS: See a our Facebook photo album for more views.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 23216JD and gain 1,340 sq. ft. in additional living space.
- Get a master-down with house plan 23298JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1060 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss