Classic Craftsman with Master Down (or Up)
About This Plan
- Double doors usher you into the large two-story foyer of this classic shingle style home plan. Cathedral ceilings, a fireplace and access to the wrap-around covered porch are highlights of the living room that flows into the formal dining room.
- The family room with fireplace, bayed nook with lots of windows and kitchen with cook top island are all open to each other. Double doors lead to a covered porch from the nook.
- A spacious private master suite enjoys a vaulted sitting room, tray ceiling, fireplace, two closets and pampering spa bath. Note the small private porch off the sitting room.
- On the second floor, the two front bedrooms feature bay windows and share a bath while a third bedroom has access to a hall bath. Bonus space can become a play room or extra bedroom and the loft and creates a nice study space.
- Related Plans: For a master-up, see house plans 2324JD and 2323JD with a front-entry garage. And see house plan 2387JD with an alternate exterior.
- Get an accompanying carriage house with plan 23243JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,445 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 975 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss