Classic Craftsman with Master Down (or Up)
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Double doors usher you into the large two-story foyer of this classic shingle style home plan. Cathedral ceilings, a fireplace and access to the wrap-around covered porch are highlights of the living room that flows into the formal dining room.
- The family room with fireplace, bayed nook with lots of windows and kitchen with cook top island are all open to each other. Double doors lead to a covered porch from the nook.
- A spacious private master suite enjoys a vaulted sitting room, tray ceiling, fireplace, two closets and pampering spa bath. Note the small private porch off the sitting room.
- On the second floor, the two front bedrooms feature bay windows and share a bath while a third bedroom has access to a hall bath. Bonus space can become a play room or extra bedroom and the loft and creates a nice study space.
- Related Plans: For a master-up, see house plans 2324JD and 2323JD with a front-entry garage. And see house plan 2387JD with an alternate exterior.
- Get an accompanying carriage house with plan 23243JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.