Luxury Mountain Craftsman Plan with Indoor Pool Concept
1.5 - 2.5
About This Plan
- Stone, metal roof accents, and timber-framed gables add to the rustic curb appeal of this Luxury Mountain Craftsman home plan, totaling 2,987 square feet of living space.
- A vaulted ceiling expands the great room vertically and continues through the adjacent deck. An oversized opening creates a seamless transition into the island kitchen and formal dining room.
- The master bedroom delights in a main-level location for convenience and features a large ensuite with dual closet spaces. A music room and home office round out the first floor.
- Tandem parking is available in the 4-car garage and additional storage space is a nice perk. The service areas include a sizable mudroom and walk-in pantry with a Costco door that connects to the garage.
- Take the stairs or elevator down to the (optional) finished basement and discover a wet bar that serves the generous rec room / media room, indoor pool area, exercise space, and three bedrooms.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,987 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,073 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 9"
- Depth: 117' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1091 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss