Luxury New American Farmhouse Plan with Tall Ceilings above Great Room
About This Plan
- Barn-like shutters on the exterior of this Luxury New American home plan enhance the farmhouse aesthetic. This design delivers a spacious great room with tall ceilings that provides a comfortable gathering space for holidays.
- Exposed beams help to define the eat-in kitchen, which seamlessly connects to the covered patio, while the adjacent den provides a cozier space to entertain with a built-in bar and accordion-style door that leads to the BBQ porch.
- The right side of the main level is where you'll find the serene master bedroom, complete with an oversized shower in the ensuite and an enormous walk-in closet that provides access to the laundry room.
- The extra-deep garage provides enough space for 4 vehicles and serves as the base for the second-level, where you'll find two family bedrooms and a bonus room with two private decks.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,589 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,774 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1456 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss