Luxury Shingle Style House Plan with Multiple Gathering Spaces
About This Plan
- A gorgeous arched entry porch leads you into this stunning shingle style house plan.
- The octagonal den has a door that takes you to the spacious wrap-around covered deck in back.
- The home comes with a formal living room and a huge informal family room with a big fireplace as its focal point.
- Two islands, a walk-in pantry and tons of counter space enhance the open concept kitchen.
- Three bedrooms are up on the second floor where the deluxe master suite has a delightful bayed sitting area surrounded by windows.
- The bonus room is enormous and is included in the total square footage of 6,539.
- A fully finished lower level comes with a huge rec room with kitchen, two more bedrooms and a giant wine cellar.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- Related plan: Build without a lower level with house plan 23644JD (4,719 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,539 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,227 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 947 sq. ft.
- Deck: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick