Magnificent Great Room
About This Plan
- A magnificent great room is crowned with timber beams and beamed openings.
- Two sets of double doors lead out to the rear covered veranda.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen connects the two rooms, creating lovely views as well.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen has room for six seats.
- Views extend to the family room with fireplace and the breakfast nook.
- The formal dining room and study also get special attention with beamed ceilings.
- The master suite is enormous, with double doors that open to the rear covered porch.
- His and her sections have been carved out of the walk-in closet.
- Climb the stairs to the second floor or use the residential elevator.
- Each of the three bedrooms on this level has its own private bathroom.
- A fabulous home theater has a raised platform for better viewing.
- Have the kids use the computer center for homework, with the nearby bonus room awaiting your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,698 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,558 sq. ft.
- Entry: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,362 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 6"
- Depth: 105' 3"
- Max ridge height: 38' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1342 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick