Magnificent Multi-Generational House Plan with 1-Bed Apartment
About This Plan
- A low-pitched roof rests atop this multi-generational house plan, clad in horizontal siding and stucco. The flexible, 1-bedroom apartment can be used for aging parents, rental income, or a boomerang child.
- Upon entering, a spacious foyer greets you, bordered by a powder bath and quiet den. Straight ahead, a sizable great room overlooks a back porch with a fireplace centered on the left wall.
- The nearby kitchen and dining room are open to one another, and a large island maximizes workspace for meal prep.
- The 3-car garage is attached to the rear of the home, and opens into a mudroom, which also leads to the apartment. A separate exterior entrance to the apartment is also available on the side of the home.
- The largest of the four bedrooms positioned on the second level is reserved for the homeowner, and includes five fixtures in the attached bath. Also upstairs, discover a central laundry room and versatile bonus room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the guest apartment and get a front-facing garage with house plan 23536JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss