Magnificent Shingle Style Dream Home
About This Plan
- Beautiful covered porches wrap around two side of this magnificent Shingle style home.
- Filled to the brim with luxurious amenties, this home will wow friends and family alike.
- Tray, two-story or coffered ceilings crown all of the main rooms and even the porches get special treatment.
- The unusual music room off the living room is circular in shape and flooded with light from windows on all side.
- Fireplaces warm the study and the huge family room that is open to the nook and kitchen.
- A separate prep kitchen makes entertaining on a grand scale easy.
- A large wine cellar and residential elevator are added bonuses.
- The second floor is equally magnificent with four luxurious bedroom suites and a sunken bonus room that is included in the home's 6,725 square feet of finished living space.
- A huge private deck wraps around the opulent master suite with its separate sitting room with fireplace.
- The master bath is truly fit for a king with an enormous soaking tub and a dressing room area that opens to the second floor laundry room for convenience.
- Related: Get a third level with house plan 23813JD (7,815 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,440 sq. ft.
- Deck: 930 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 935 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss