About This Plan
- Four decks on the rear of this spectacular luxury home plan encourage plenty of outdoor activities.
- Designed for entertaining on a grand scale, a large wet bar lies close to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Step down into the two-story great room with a magnificent fireplace as the focal point.
- Enjoy your informal meals in the hearth room with fireplace and access to the rear deck.
- The gourmet kitchen is enormous with a huge island that gives you plenty of room to spread out while you cook.
- On the second floor, an open rail overlooks the great room below.
- Boasting its own deck and a bayed sitting area, the master suite will make a welcome retreat at the end of the day. Laundry and four bedrooms complete the home.
- Expand below and create your own luxurious space.
- Related Plan: Gain a finishede lower level with house plan 9520RW (6,963 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,979 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,016 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 978 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 9"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3390 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss