Wrap-Around Rear Decks
About This Plan
- Four decks on the rear of this spectacular luxury home plan encourage plenty of outdoor activities.
- Designed for entertaining on a grand scale, a large wet bar lies close to the formal dining room with tray ceiling.
- Step down into the two-story great room with a magnificent fireplace as the focal point.
- Enjoy your informal meals in the hearth room.
- The gourmet kitchen is enormous with a huge island that gives you plenty of room to spread out while you cook.
- For a quiet spot to read or work, the study lies on a landing to the side of the foyer.
- On the second floor, an open rail overlooks the great room below.
- Each bedroom has its own bath and a laundry room on this level adds convenience.
- Boasting its own deck and a bayed sitting area, the master suite will make a welcome retreat at the end of the day.
- A spacious lower level adds a rec room, an office and an exercise area as well as guest quarters.
- Related Plan: Save money and eliminate the lower level with house plan 9537RW (3,979 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,963 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,604 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss