About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The dining room, family room and kitchen in this Traditional home plan have big wide openings so you can easily see from room to room.
- Built-in bookcases are on either side of the family room fireplace adding extra storage.
- In the keeping room, double doors open to the screened porch where you can relax and dine outside in comfort.
- The first floor has a guest suite and the remaining bedrooms are all upstairs.
- Vaulted ceilings can be found in both the master bedroom and bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 is sunken, with huge amounts of space that would make a great playroom or media room if you don't need a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plan: Remove the first floor bedroom suite with house plan 30031RT (3,121 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.