About This Plan
- The dining room, family room and kitchen in this Traditional home plan have big wide openings so you can easily see from room to room.
- Built-in bookcases are on either side of the family room fireplace adding extra storage.
- In the keeping room, double doors open to the screened porch where you can relax and dine outside in comfort.
- The first floor has a guest suite and the remaining bedrooms are all upstairs.
- Vaulted ceilings can be found in both the master bedroom and bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 is sunken, with huge amounts of space that would make a great playroom or media room if you don't need a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plan: Remove the first floor bedroom suite with house plan 30031RT (3,121 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 415 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side