Master-Down Classic Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch and Amenities
About This Plan
- This Classic Farmhouse plan is defined by its continuous wraparound porch, gable roof, and board and batten siding and was designed after an outpouring of requests for a version with the master suite on the main floor when we launched the original version - 911014JVD - which has a master on the upper floor.
- With just under 3,500 square feet of living space spread over three floors, this home delivers two fireplaces on the main level, and a 3-car garage attached to the rear.
- Two islands anchor the sunlit kitchen, while a concealed pantry includes a vegetable sink to serve as a spice kitchen. The multi-use mudroom includes storage for outdoor gear, a powder bath, washer/dryer unit, and a builtin desk.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and a large walk-in closet. Upstairs, you'll find four bedrooms, a loft and a convenient laundry room are located upstairs.
- The play and craft rooms, alongside a large recreation room with a wet bar, will ensure a space for everyone on the lower level. An unfinished mechanical room lends additional storage space, and a safe room keeps your mind ease.
- Related Plan: Move the master to the second floor with house plan 911014JVD.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,485 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,927 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 919 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 881 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss