Master Down Craftsman with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A gorgeous beamed and vaulted great room is one of the many key design features of this upscale Craftsman home plan.
- In addition, you get a delightful vaulted sunroom set in a bay and a studio or craft room off the foyer.
- You'll have no trouble finding space for all those coats and boots in the large walk-in closet off the mud room and a huge walk-in pantry gives you lots of extra space.
- The owner's suite is located on the first floor and has a romantic fireplace and a walk-in closet that opens directly to the laundry room.
- Three more bedroooms are up on the second floor along with bonus space.
- The optional finished lower level is just amazing and gives you a wine room, exercise room, a massive sunken home theater and a sunken hobby room.
- Finishing the lower level adds an additional 1,811 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,427 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1161 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss