Master Down French Country Beauty
4 - 5
About This Plan
- You'll fall in love at first sight with the exterior of this beautiful French Country. And wait until you see the interior layout!
- The open floor plan is highlighted by a dramatic vaulted great room that opens onto a covered porch.
- This house is an entertainer's dream, thanks to the large gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry and a large dining area. Nearby you'll find space perfect for formal dining -- or turn it into a playroom for the kids. There's also flex space that could be either a guest suite or mother-in-law suite.
- The downstairs master suite features his and her's walk-in closets.
- There are three large suites upstairs, plus space for an optional game room.
- This popular plan also includes a garage with 3-car dimensions and an optional basement.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 711 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 40' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12