Luxury on 3 Levels
About This Plan
- This luxury Craftsman house plan has an abundance of windows that provide light and views throughout the home.
- Walk through the formal foyer off the covered front porch and note the two-sided fireplace ahead. This separates the formal entry from expansive great room.
- Fireplaces can be found in the living room and library as well.
- A formal dining room is great for entertaining. Note the spacious butler's pantry and the open kitchen and breakfast room.
- A wraparound porch extends along two sides and a huge deck space helps expand your entertaining options.
- Guests can stay on the main floor guest room.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms including the master with private deck. A bonus room can be turned into a play or media room.
- Upon another flight of stairs you'll find a private office retreat.
- A note regarding ridge height since it has a lowered garage: from the main subfloor it is 34'7" and from the top of the garage slab it is 42'
- Related Plans: On a tighter budget? See house plan 23374JD (3,558 sq. ft.).
- Also see these smaller versions - 23300JD, 23180JD and 2325JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,413 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,038 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 974 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1465 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss