Luxury Craftsman House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- This luxury Craftsman house plan has an abundance of windows that provide light and views throughout the home.
- Walk through the formal foyer off the covered front porch and note the open floor plan and the bridge above.
- Two-story ceilings in the great room and the dramatic fireplace make this a focal point for guests and family. It is open to the kitchen and nook providing great flow.
- A guest suite and den provide more intimate spaces on this floor.
- You have two stairs leading to the second floor - in the foyer and off the mudroom.
- Two bedrooms plus a play room take up half of this floor. Step across the bridge (note the views below) and enter your luxury master suite with its own private deck.
- A finished lower level gives you more room to expand and plenty of storage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the basement with house plan 2325JD (master-up) and 23300JD (master down), 23374JD (3,558 sq. ft.) and 23590JD (4,556 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,810 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,360 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 106' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss