Master Down with Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- The master suite enjoys a private location on the main floor and a spacious walk-in closet with built-ins.
- From the foyer, you have views straight through the home and out to the outdoor living area.
- The great room is spacious and has a fireplace and built-ins for your entertainment equipment. It is open to th kitchen which has lunch counter seating and a roomy walk-in pantry.
- The outdoor living area has a built-in grilling porch.
- A study, formal dining room and guest bedroom complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms each have their own bathrooms and a rec room gives you room for play.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 48366FM (4,214 sq. ft.) and 48568FM (4,398 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,087 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Entry: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 973 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick