Media Room with Guest Room Options
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Featured in this one-story home plan, with a covered porch entry and views to the rear, is a well-designed media room which can be converted to an guest suite with ease.
- Off the gallery in front, columns frame the entry to the central great room with its fireplace, high ceiling and access to the breakfast room and the islanded kitchen with its snack bar.
- On the other side of the house, the master suite, also with a sloped ceiling, extends out the back. An oversized walk-in closet, toilet chamber and separate shower and twin sinks make up the master bath.
- Bedrooms two and three share a four-fixture bath.
- A formal dining room, an oversized utility room and a side-entry garage with tool bench complete this well-conceived plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 3032D. Get a guest suite with house plan 3041D and 3037D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 274 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 53' 7"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- Hill Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery