Mediterranean Coastal Home Plan with Large Gathering Spaces and Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This Mediterranean Coastal home plan delivers over 4,100 square feet of living space, including a porte-cochere in the center of two double garages.
- Elegant coffered ceilings rest above the gathering spaces, which flow onto the generous covered lanai for an indoor outdoor living experience.
- Delight in cooking with this gourmet kitchen, which features a large range, prep island surrounded by a secondary island, and a sizable walk-in pantry. Or, retreat to the optional summer kitchen for grilling season.
- You will find the master suite occupying the right side of the design with its two walk-in closets and luxury ensuite. A quiet study sits next door.
- Three family bedrooms line the left side, each with a full bath or neighboring one.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the porte-cochere and get a 3-car courtyard-entry garage with house plan 65716BS or a 3-car side-entry garage with house plan 65737BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,139 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 141' 6"
- Depth: 115' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1349 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss