About This Plan
- A Mediterranean approach is given to this inventive home that has a perfect floor plan for a shallow lot. Through the covered entry system, the spacious combination living and dining rooms with angled walls and coffer ceilings bring interest as soon as you walk in.
- o While passing through the arch doorway into the kitchen and family area, it's apparent this home plan was designed for relaxation. An informal bar top for a casual breakfast sits off the kitchen, or you can dine in the breakfast nook with a bay style window beckoning the natural light in.
- One bedroom is tucked away off the family room sharing the pool bath, while the two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- A large study is situated just before the master suite with three graceful windows angled to pick up a panoramic view.
- The master suite is pleasing with a great view to the outside, two large walk-in closets, and a spacious bathroom with separate vanities flanking a large Jacuzzi tub.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 66001WE.
- Need more space? See 66236WE and gain a 14'4"x19'0" bonus room above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,727 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 79' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss