Mediterranean House Plan with Bonus Space
About This Plan
- A Mediterranean approach is given to this inventive home plan that has a perfect floor plan for a shallow lot. Through the covered entry system, the spacious combination living and dining rooms with angled walls and coffer ceilings bring interest as soon as you walk in.
- While passing through the arch doorway into the kitchen and family area, it's apparent this home plan was designed for relaxation. An informal bar top for a casual breakfast sits off the kitchen, or you can dine in the breakfast nook with a bay style window beckoning the natural light in.
- One bedroom is tucked away off the family room sharing the pool bath, while the two additional bedrooms share a bath. A large study is situated just before the master suite with three graceful windows angled to pick up a panoramic view.
- The master suite is pleasing with a great view to the outside, two large walk-in closets, and a spacious bathroom with separate vanities flanking a large Jacuzzi tub.
- You'll find any number of uses for the sizeable bonus space over the garage - perfect for a game room, home theatre or a retreat for the kids.
- Related Plans: If you don't need the bonus room, see house plan 66001WE and 66267WE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,145 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,825 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 320 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 477 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 56 sq. ft.
- Entry: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss