Mediterranean House Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A grand two-story entry porch shelters your friends and guests when they enter this opulent Mediterranean house plan.
- The living and dining rooms are combined into one huge space with a wall of sliding glass doors on the back wall.
- A second, more informal living area is even bigger and gives you marvelous views from the kitchen to the nook and gathering room.
- Each bedroom on this floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The entire second floor belongs to the secluded master suite that has its own private covered balcony where you can enjoy the breezes.
- On the ground level, the home theater has a tray ceiling and raised platforms for better viewing.
- Two more bedrooms make this magnificent house suitable for a large family.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,279 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,559 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,535 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 87' 8"
- Depth: 87' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 968 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss