Mediterranean House Plan with Finish Lower Level
About This Plan
- Unusual for a Mediterranean house plan, this home comes with a fully finished lower level and is designed for a sloping lot.
- There are two front porches and a front courtyard sheltered by a half wall.
- Beamed ceilings top the spacious living room that is open to the kitchen.
- In the kitchen island, the sink area faces the living room so you are not isolated when cooking.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include the master suite that overlooks a sun deck and a covered rear porch.
- The magnificent lower level offers a huge wet bar and the rec room of your dreams with lots of wall space for that big screen TV.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level are huge with giant walk-in closets.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,237 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,857 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,380 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 470 sq. ft.
- Deck: 245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 8" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot