Mediterranean House Plan with Grand Sightlines
About This Plan
- An intricate roof line boosts the curb appeal of this Mediterranean house plan.
- Sightlines start right at the foyer where you can see back through the dining room and great room to the covered lanai at the back of the home.
- The open layout is ideal for having your family all in one huge living area.
- Homeowners get a large first floor master suite with no stairs to climb at night.
- The three secondary bedrooms are all up on the second floor near the loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,046 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss