Mediterranean-influenced House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- A series of lovely arched windows span the front of this Mediterranean house plan.
- The covered entry porch and the porte cochere with side motor court make the home feel substantial.
- The spacious great room with tray ceiling is your main living area and offers views of the formal dining area and kitchen at the same time. A built-in buffet makes it easy to entertain.
- Work from home in the quiet home office that has windows facing the side motor court.
- At bedtime, you are just steps away from the secluded master suite with its gorgeous tray ceiling and two double doors to take you to the rear porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,676 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1171 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12