Mediterranean Luxury House Plan
About This Plan
- Huge outdoor living spaces complement the luxurious interior of this very special Mediterranean house plan.
- A spectacular curved staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the two-story foyer of this home.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls that block views so you have amazing sight lines all over.
- The state-of-the-art kitchen boasts a six burner cooktop, multiple dishwashers and both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- A butler's pantry sits right across from the large walk-in food storage pantry.
- The whole family will love the massive first floor media room with a large wet bar for entertaining.
- There are two gorgeous bay windows in the master suite - one in the bedroom that forms a reading nook and one in the spa-like bathroom where the grand soaking tub sits.
- Built-in islands keep you organized in the huge master walk-in closet.
- There are three bedrooms on each floor and the kids can enjoy their own private game room on the upper floor - complete with a wet bar, half bath and private balcony.
- Open railing in the wide hallway lets you see down into the rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,645 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 141' 0"
- Depth: 97' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1690 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"