Mediterranean-style House Plan with a Stunning Curved Staircase
About This Plan
- A stunning curved staircase is a key design element in this beautiful Mediterranean-style house plan.
- Viewed right from the large foyer, it makes a grand statement, flooded with light from tall windows.
- There are several verandas where you can step outside and enjoy the fresh air.
- Both the formal living room and the enormous family room have tons of space for guests and family.
- The trend-setting kitchen offers an abundance of counter space, two sinks, a cook top set in the island and a trash compactor.
- A wet bar in the family room has a window out to the living room veranda.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor including a massive master bedroom suite with its own private balcony, private entry foyer and a giant walk-in closet with built-ins.
- Each of the two family bedrooms are well provided for, with private bathrooms and walk-in closets of their own.
- The game room features a lovely, tray ceiling and its own balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,544 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,579 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"