Mediterranean Style Two-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- A harmonious melding of stucco and cultured stone highlights the home's crisp clean lines.
- This Mediterranean home takes full advantage of views front and rear.
- Its lofty portico opens on a two-story foyer, which flows into an expansive two-story living room with a fireplace.
- This large space is open to the great room, which in turn is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- A covered deck spans the rear.
- A den, guest suite, and utility room fill out the main floor.
- The den’s location, just inside the door, is ideal for a home office.
- The guest suite is to the rear, on the far side of the stairway.
- It has a walk-in closet, a two-section bathroom and direct deck access.
- The utility room is on one side of the hallway to the garage, opposite a roomy pantry.
- Family bedrooms are upstairs.
- The owners’ suite has a spa tub, dual vanity, enclosed toilet and shower, and a private balcony.
- Bedrooms three and four also have walk-in closets and private bathrooms. They share a balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick