Mega-Mansion, Florida Style
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Big and bold, this unique Florida house plan offers unusual shapes and lots of luxury.
- Right from the foyer, the expansive views take in the huge sunken living room and dining room that can be closed off with pocket doors.
- This home was designed with water ponds on either side of the entry to the dining room.
- A VIP guest suite to the right would make a wonderful in-law suite.
- A circular library has built-in bookshelves and access to the nearby mini-kitchen.
- Entertain in grand style in the enormous family room with its wet bar and corner fireplace.
- An outdoor summer kitchen stands ready for all your barbecues.
- The master suite on the second floor is full of unique features such as the spiral staircases, one of which goes to a rooftop hot tub and the other one to an upper closet platform.
- An opulent master bathroom includes a huge shower with two entries.
- On the opposite side of this floor, you'll find another bedroom and spacious home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,842 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,528 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,077 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 113 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 69' 9"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 11" Second Floor / 9' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss