Mid-Century Modern House Plan with Home Office and Large Garage
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 1-bedroom mid-century modern home plan presents a shed-style roof with match 10' by 12' garage doors on the left and oversized windows - plus the front door - on the right.
- With those large garage doors, you can park an RV in the left bay or park two cars tandem-style and a third car in the other bay. Sliding doors take you into the front of the home or to the laundry room which leads to the master bedroom.
- The front of the home has 15' ceilings which slope down to 10' in the back.
- A massive kitchen island anchors the space and provides seating for six. A single door takes you into your own private home office.
- Retreat to the master bedroom to relax and discover a deluxe ensuite with a wet area combining the tub and shower, as well as a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Move the front door with house plan 68967VR. Get alternate versions with house plans 68809VR and 68951VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,743 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1257 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss