Midcentury Modern House Plan with Split Bedrooms and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This Midcentury Modern house plan is like stepping into a time capsule with just the right contemporary, stylish update.
- As you enter, an elongated hallway allows you to pass from one side of the home to the other. The rear-facing great room hosts a fireplace and oversized glass door to the back porch.
- The open kitchen concept features a large island and plenty of seating for entertaining. The adjacent dining room is filled with natural lighting and enough space for a growing family.
- Space is the luxury feature in this extravagant master suite, complete with an ensuite that includes a freestanding tub, built-in seat in the tiled shower, and a walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located across the hall.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 sit on either side of the entrance from the 3-car garage. Each bedroom includes a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate versions with house plans 70660MK and 70668MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,438 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 43' 8"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1067 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick