Modern Prairie Home Plan with Patio Fireplace
About This Plan
- Deep overhangs from the low-pitched roof offers additional shade and protection from the elements on this modern, prairie home plan. The back patio, complete with a fireplace, is ideal for family and friend gatherings.
- Double doors welcome you inside, where brick columns match the exterior, and a sunken great room greets you. Oversized glass doors provide a seamless flow between the indoors and outside living space.
- The adjoining kitchen features a large island with seating for five, and opens to the rear-facing dining room.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the garage, and boasts access to the back patio, an en suite with a standalone tub, and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home; two share a compartmentalized bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Step inside from the double garage, and discover a convenient powder bath and a built-in bench with hooks for outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,681 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,681 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick