Midsize Craftsman Delight
4 - 5
About This Plan
- All the best features have been incorporated into this lovely midsize Craftsman home plan.
- Start with a tray ceiling in the big foyer that is open to the dining room and then move to a quiet study for Mom or Dad.
- The big informal area in back has a beautiful open layout so family members can all be together while dining, cooking and relaxing.
- Homeowners will appreciate the big walk-in coat closet off the mud room, perfect for the large family.
- The utility room is big enough to double as a hobby room.
- An amazing master suite on the second floor has a sitting area right by the triple window. Three more bedrooms fit comfortably on this level.
- Finish the lower level at your leisure and gain an extra bedroom and bath plus a rec area and family room with a corner fireplace. You'll have plenty of storage here too.
- The roof is a truss design with 8:12 main pitch.
- The main roof pitch is 8:12 and the front gables are 11:12.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 890 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection