Modern 2-Bed House Plan with Open-Concept Layout
About This Plan
- This modern, 2-bedroom house plan features an inviting curb appeal with stone and natural wood, exterior materials, and a rain porch atop the contemporary, front door.
- An open-concept, floor plan allows for a great gathering space between family and friends. The kitchen offers an island with seating for four, and sits adjacent the dining room.
- Sliding doors, off the dining room, extend your living space outdoors.
- A bedroom on the main level includes a walk-in closet and neighbors a 4-fixture bath with a separate tub and shower.
- The second bedroom, also on the main level, overlooks the front of the property.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 54 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss