Modern 3-5 Bed House Plan with Second-Level Master
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple exterior materials, complimented by a flat and shed roof, produce an eye-catching, modern front elevation on this house plan. Maximum versatility is provided depending on how the homeowner configures up to five potential bedrooms.
- The great room boasts a fireplace with surrounding built-ins and a large sliding door which leads to a covered porch with a second fireplace. A large island in the kitchen is a natural gathering space while entertaining, and the corner pantry offers ample storage space. A quiet dining room sits next to the kitchen.
- A powder bath just off the foyer neighbors a den, or bedroom.
- Upstairs, french doors lead to your master suite, which includes a sitting nook and 5-fixture master bathroom with a walk-in closet. The laundry room is conveniently located on the second level, next to the master bedroom.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found down the hall, and a bonus room can be converted into a fifth bedroom if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,130 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 402 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"