Modern 3-Bed House Plan with Drive-under Garage and Upstairs Laundry Room
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front and side, this 3-bed house plan has modern curb appeal.
- The main floor is one big, open space so you can see from the foyer through to the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the large outdoor living space where you can dine outside and enjoy the views.
- On the second floor, you get three bedrooms and a convenient laundry room.
- A beautiful coffered ceiling tops the lower level rec room and a media room that can function as a fourth bedroom with a full bath below as well.
- The front-load two car garage has a large storage area.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 23569JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,684 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 977 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss