Modern ADU with Full Kitchen, Vaulted Loft and Lower Level Bedroom
About This Plan
- This attractive modern ADU (Accessory Dwelling Unit) is an incredibly efficient design and gives you 750 square feet of living space spread across its three levels of living. Its tight footprint makes it ideal for a small building window
- On the main floor, a full kitchen and an integrated dining/living room greet you as you enter from either side. The center portion of the floor gives you storage and mechanical space.
- Stairs take you to a vaulted loft area with a storage closet in the middle.
- The lower level gives you a private bedroom with full bath and a stackable laundry closet.
Upper Level Loft
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 336 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 172 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 94 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 14' 0"
- Depth: 24' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 10"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick