Modern Beauty For Front Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, this stunning Contemporary home has walls of glass all across the front.
- The ground level gives you a four car tandem garage, huge bonus room, lots of storage and two bedrooms.
- And you'll never have to go to the gym again with the dedicated exercise room right at home!
- The main living area has a dynamic open floor plan where the sightlines easily go from room to room.
- Sliding glass doors open to the front-facing deck and you also get a big patio in back.
- If you don't need 5 bedrooms, you can use bedroom 3 as a den.
- The master suite is truly a comfortable retreat with its massive bedroom and a plush bathroom that has both a tub and large shower.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,366 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,864 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot