Modern Coastal Cottage with Porches On All 3 Floors
About This Plan
- Built on pilings, this modern coastal cottage gives you three levels from which you can enjoy the views. With front and rear covered porches on each floor, there is no lack of entertainment space.
- On the ground floor, you will find a large storage area and parking for your vehicles. As you enter the home into the entry hall, a staircase leads to the main floor, and an elevator provides access to the entire home.
- On the main floor, you will find a large open concept great room, walk-in pantry, and a private guest room or office with a large bathroom.
- The second level features two guest rooms, a large bathroom with double vanity, laundry room, and a stunning master suite poised to catch the views.
- On the third floor, this bonus space is set up for a large bunk room, and game room/ family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 700 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 44' 5"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss