Modern Country Farmhouse with Formal Dining Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Live the country dream in this modern farmhouse plan, which provides a comfortable layout for any size of family. The sizable front porch is outdone by an even bigger rear porch, supplying an ample amount of outdoor space for entertaining.
- Barrel-vaulted archways throughout the home enhance the stunning design, and exposed timber beams over the great room lend a rustic element.
- A rounded island anchors the combined kitchen and great room, and offers seating, while a wet bar / pantry leads to the formal dining room. Discover a home office located across the hall from a quiet den, or flex room.
- The deluxe master suite boasts tall ceilings, French doors to the back porch, and a window seat. The homeowner is sure to enjoy the luxury en suite with 5 fixtures and large walk-in closet.
- Three large bedrooms can be found upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a compartmentalized bath. Finish a bonus room for an additional 222 sq ft of living space on the second level.
Optional Second Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,107 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 222 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 638 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss