Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Upstairs Master
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The covered front porch of this modern farmhouse plan lends a classic feature for country living, while the metal roof accents offer a modern touch to the overall design. This home plan is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A tall ceiling above the foyer provides a grand first impression, and a coat closet is located nearby for your guest's personal items. A formal dining room can be found to the left (this could be used as a study), and is connected to the kitchen by way of a butler's pantry with a wet bar.
- All of your favorite amenities can be found in the combined great room and kitchen; prep island, fireplace, and French doors to the back porch. For a quieter space, discover the den, or home office, across from the great room.
- The upstairs gives you two ensuite bedrooms and two that share Jack and Jill bath. Laundry is conveniently located for all to use.
- Related Plans: Move the master to the first floor with house plan 654007KNA and get a side-load garage with house plans 654010KNA (2,495 sq. ft.) and 654011KNA (3,170 sq. ft.).
Optional First Floor Flex Room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,691 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 673 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 9"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss